Skip to main content

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

7 FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

Out of desperation creativity is birthed. I hope to add on to this post through the years. Churches love to give to dad's on Father's Day; sometimes this can be redundant and or expensive.
A few short years ago we stepped out of the Evangelistic & Pioneer work to take a small church that is just great and out of the box. So, of course budget is minimal and I am 'it' when it comes to holiday decor and gifting ideas & doing them.
The 4 gifts that my family and I put together are as follows: 

                    POPCORN/CANDY/MOVIE 
We placed microwave popcorn, candy bar and a special Father's Day poem inside a popcorn bag. 









FRAMED ART FROM LOCAL ARTIST/MINISTER (Rev. Paul Gray)
 MADE THIS INTO A FRAME & ADDED A PEN.




                                     
     MINI GIFTS WRAPPED IN A HANKIE
Pocket knife, Voice of the Martyrs Pendant  & candy!


All wrapped up by my daughter Felecia, and ready to pass out for Father's Day!

       

HOME MADE PIES
Yes, I made several...(gobs) of home made pies. It was a hit and I was exhausted. But, many years ago I delegated the Women's Ministries to help me with it. It was a hit and I was not as wore out. 




This year (2014) my husband mixed the essential oils then the girls and I decorated the bottles for anointing oil for our Father's. Here is a few displayed.

Links to recipe's of anointing oils (we mixed our own recipe): Victorie Inc. Anointing Oils

--------------
2015-
 This year we purchased the 'Courageous'  Movie for a great price for our dad's. And the theme will be Courageous Manhood. We will add popcorn, candy bar, a coke bottle and place in Oil Changing Pan w/funnel! My husband Pastor Brad Snowden came up with that one!
OIL PAN GIFT BASKET







 [Ignore my table, my 'summer-project,' I am scanning all my photos & putting them on one drive.]



Always place a cartoon drawn
by my father Rev. Paul F. Gray (who
was a Pastor for almost 60 yrs.).
 








Hope this helps and if you have an idea leave one here and even email me or connect with us on face book. 
Trying to Serve My Lord More,
Daneille Gray Snowden

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ideas. Fathets day is always harder than mothers day. Try 5$ gift card to mcdonalds and small business card with scripture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we make copies of the drawing to use at church if we make sure and leave his signature with it? I would love to use it with permission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise; I appreciate you asking. My father would be honored and yes do keep his name on this. He is going to have a book out. I hope within the year with his cartoons. But, I sure love this 'toon'. Hey, I love my dad. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]

Popular posts from this blog

LET US TRUST THE PROCESS OF PRUNING

Did you ever read this verse in John 15:2 and think, "that's extreme, can't we just hold onto these extra branches that grew once and bore amazing, fruit?" I have definitely !   Then life happens! In that life, we make a decision to dig deeper in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Yet, as we do, we face obstacles (or that's what we called them) that challenged us to trust Jesus to do what He wills in our lives.  I believe this place is a milestone in the timeline of our lives. Will we continue to walk ever so close to the Lord, realizing as we do, He will prune us? Will we desire to be producers of His fruit and life flow through us? Many of us realize that this means more obstacles, cuts, bleeding, times of dormancy and simple hurt.  This is when the milestone comes; will we accept this pruning and be fruitful or just become branches that become brittle, and ragged?  A lot of questions to ponder, but I feel God wants to use each and everyone of His children in o

Thank You For Asking

(c)Daneille Gray Snowden 2022 Today, I was deeply touched in my heart when a dear friend asked how my husband was. I did not mention it first, out of the blue; she asked about something dear to my heart. This wasn't the first time as she has  asked about different matters in my life several times. May I tell you how that made me feel? It made me feel cared for, loved and set back how someone cares intensely about me and my life. How often do you personally experience such care and interest from others? And, as I ask myself this too; how often do we reach out and ask others how they are? When people as a whole reach out in such a way, we see the creation power of God as hearts are connected to one another and a strong foundation is beginning to be built for a lasting relationship.  I love it when I hear conversations in church  or in my home when I  listen to their questions of wanting to learn of others situations, experiences, needs and even joys. The questioner is totally focused