Skip to main content

Hold Strong to Him NOW and Always!

Hey, GOD IS AWESOME! He never stops being AWESOME either! He never stops Reigning as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!
Isn't that ridiculously just out-of-the-mind breath-taking?
I was raised in a Pastor's home, ministered in different countries, my B.A. is in Missions and been a Pastor's wife and Co-Pastor with my dh for 22 years. Yet, the Lord has been so gracious to me by revealing to me, again in such a grand way how He loves my family and I so much.
If you have read my last Post, I wrote about the Love of my Life being in the hospital and really suffering with horrendous pain. They released him on a Wednesday and then two days later he just wasn't getting any relief from the pain, his heart rate went up to 128 and then his chest starting hurting.
He became un-responsive; I called a dear friend of ours who is an EMT and with his assessment we decided to call an ambulance.
But, he wasn't admitted to the hospital until Monday when they took an EKG where they had found he did suffer a heart-a-tack. They put him on different medications along now with a heart pill.

I will have to tell you, this whole thing just 'Rocked-My-World'!
I was amazed the strength the Lord gave me; not just daily but really, moment by moment. Brad and I always made decisions together, we always prayed together and shared each others thoughts. I lost that for three weeks.
Yet, God sent His Love through His Children...dear friends in a drop of hat were there for me, for my children, listened to my heart...gave me loving counsel. Many prayed with me; we received emails of such love and support.
Then as people found out that we do not have an income right now...the cards start coming in with precious financial gifts here and there.
When we finally got home from the hospital; friends brought food, visits (some from Texas and TN-we live in ILL).
Feeling so unworthy, the Lord kept pouring in His beautiful sustaining Love.
Our friends know our life, they know we just simply answered the call to serve our Lord via the ministry. Touching souls, loving them into the Kingdom of God is our passion. In so doing...we are the ones being touched this time.
We know the Lord is re-making us for a new work...for something just amazing!
I was praying Saturday night preparing for worship for Sunday. I started crying praying for my dear, loving husband. I told my Jesus; "Brad is already a humble man...why is he being so broken down?" You see, Brad is very weak, lost 20 lbs. since his surgery and so much more. The Lord just simply replied; "I am breaking him now not to humble him as much as to re-mold him into something new, an instrument that will be used in an effective and powerful way for this generation today."
Jeremiah 18:4-6 "And the vessel that he was making from clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he made it over, reworking it into another vessel as it seemed good to the potter to make it.Then the word of the Lord came to me: O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does? says the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel."
Thank the Lord, He does do all things well!
We do have an interesting and long road ahead. I know we will continue to see the Lord again..."sending the Ravens" of strength and supply. Our plans for now is to remain faithful in all He has set before us. Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." [NASB]
Our children's faith has grown incredibly deep during this season of learning. Two of my children are on our worship team. The anointing on them just pours out as they sing and play their instrument. Also, the character that is developing in their spirits as they personally have experienced fear, sadness, confusion and even loneliness (missing their family all together).
It was Felecia's 12th b-day last Wednesday. We had planned to take her to Chicago to the American Girl store so she could buy her doll she had saved up for. But, instead we were in the hospital. Not once did she complain or say anything about her special day. The Lord did bless her by having her daddy released on her birthday.
My friend, you may be facing a difficult trial right now, if not you very likely have or will. Irregardless, KNOW HIM--Know in Him indeed all is well. He is faithful, He will take care of you in every part of your life. Hold strong to Him NOW and always!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmWafMJOTVM  Darlene Zschech - The Potter's Hand

Comments

  1. So glad to see the Lord's hand at work in your life. You and your family are such a blessing to our community, and it is encouraging for me to see your strong faith in action. I know the Lord will continue to provide for your family - in more ways than one - because He loves you and has promised never to desert you. His love endures forever. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing that God is such an intimate God, all knowing, all sufficient and in control helps to bring peace if we will receive it. I am so encouraged that during this time in your life you are not focusing on the why, but the blessings of God's love for you and your family. He is so faithful to us and will use all things for good. We learn so much in the trusting. Thank you for being my friend in the Lord. You are continually in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to add as well: I had a friend asking me what she could do. This is what she said; "God put us here for you...".
    We have said that to others as Pastors but no one has ever said that to us.
    Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]

Popular posts from this blog

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

7 FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES Out of desperation creativity is birthed. I hope to add on to this post through the years. Churches love to give to dad's on Father's Day; sometimes this can be redundant and or expensive. A few short years ago we stepped out of the Evangelistic & Pioneer work to take a small church that is just great and out of the box. So, of course budget is minimal and I am 'it' when it comes to holiday decor and gifting ideas & doing them. The 4 gifts that my family and I put together are as follows:                       POPCORN/CANDY/MOVIE  We placed microwave popcorn, candy bar and a special Father's Day poem inside a popcorn bag.  FRAMED ART FROM LOCAL ARTIST/MINISTER  (Rev. Paul Gray)  MADE THIS INTO A FRAME & ADDED A PEN.                                             MINI GIFTS WRAPPED IN A HANKIE Pocket knife, Voice of the Martyrs Pendant  & candy! Al

LET US TRUST THE PROCESS OF PRUNING

Did you ever read this verse in John 15:2 and think, "that's extreme, can't we just hold onto these extra branches that grew once and bore amazing, fruit?" I have definitely !   Then life happens! In that life, we make a decision to dig deeper in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Yet, as we do, we face obstacles (or that's what we called them) that challenged us to trust Jesus to do what He wills in our lives.  I believe this place is a milestone in the timeline of our lives. Will we continue to walk ever so close to the Lord, realizing as we do, He will prune us? Will we desire to be producers of His fruit and life flow through us? Many of us realize that this means more obstacles, cuts, bleeding, times of dormancy and simple hurt.  This is when the milestone comes; will we accept this pruning and be fruitful or just become branches that become brittle, and ragged?  A lot of questions to ponder, but I feel God wants to use each and everyone of His children in o

Thank You For Asking

(c)Daneille Gray Snowden 2022 Today, I was deeply touched in my heart when a dear friend asked how my husband was. I did not mention it first, out of the blue; she asked about something dear to my heart. This wasn't the first time as she has  asked about different matters in my life several times. May I tell you how that made me feel? It made me feel cared for, loved and set back how someone cares intensely about me and my life. How often do you personally experience such care and interest from others? And, as I ask myself this too; how often do we reach out and ask others how they are? When people as a whole reach out in such a way, we see the creation power of God as hearts are connected to one another and a strong foundation is beginning to be built for a lasting relationship.  I love it when I hear conversations in church  or in my home when I  listen to their questions of wanting to learn of others situations, experiences, needs and even joys. The questioner is totally focused