Skip to main content

PRAY AS I AM EXPERIENCING A 'MIDNIGHT HOUR'

I wanted to let my readers know what is currently happening in our lives right at this moment. If you recall last October my husband Brad had a simple knee surgery that turned into a major fiasco. [blood clot, major swelling, heart-a-tack, weeks in the hospital and months of recovering]
This past week, Brad's energy level has dissipated. He was doing things I had never seen him to. He seem to not have any strength. Then on Friday he was loosing his breath. So, with his history our MD had him tested for blood clots of which they have not found any. We were sent home to rest. But, Saturday he continued to get worse. God has sent us so many wonderful people in our lives and Sat. was one; we have a dear friend Dave Stankus who is a paramedic, yet a man who loves his Lord. He observed Brad's symptoms and encouraged us strongly to get back to the hospital immediately. The ambulance came to take the Love of My Life to Effingham, IL. 
We are pastors at a very special church, a Body that amazes us with their amazing walk with Jesus and love for us as Pastors. Yet, they are unable to pay us a wage; but do supply a lovely parsonage. We are humbled to be their pastors. They have had to take care of themselves as I am trying to focus on my husband and children. 
The M.D. on call this weekend has run what tests she is able to and has told us that it seems to be pointing to cardiac. His condition is not improving. If anyone knows my husband knows he has always been very hard working and athletic man. To see him this way has put a shock on us all.
I had not slept for two nights, thus,  I had to leave my husband and go home (30 miles away) to pull myself together and take care of matters at home. I was awaken just now, needing your prayers. I am not sure what I am going to do in so many ways. Our income is very limited; my wonderful husband has taken such fine care of us as I home school my children. When he doesn't work, obviously we do not have any income. Yet, honestly all I really care about is my Brad's health and healing. [Yet, to be frank...this is new for me being the one to make all the decisions and figure out what I am going to do to for an income--wow; BUT I do serve a great and powerful God who in turn is my FATHER...I have no choice but to put my hands in His and allow Him to take care of us.]
I could really use your prayers right now. I have three kids, a church and a great man of God that needs me to lead them and be all they need. 
I would greatly appreciate this. 
May God's power, love and peace be upon all of you. No matter what, ALL IS WELL! I give my God all the Glory!
Thank you, 
Daneille

Comments

  1. Praying for you all, Daneille. You are a strong lady - stronger than you think. I KNOW you can get through this, with the Lord's help, of course! I know it is a scary time for you, but take courage. The Lord is with you. HE will never leave you or forsake you. Love you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying Daneille. Good is always good and always faithful. He will prevail and carry you and the kids on eagle's wings. Let us know how we can help and I will let my fb friends know to be praying.

    Love you!

    Marc And Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for yall. Jehovah-Jireh! We love yall! We are sending out prayer requests for yall. We love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord I pray you would heal Brad in his body and give Daneille the wisdom she needs for this hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UP Date On Brad: (as of Mon. eve)
    The tests and lab work all came back PERFECT!!!! His breathlessness persisted along with the tightening of the chest. Though, all came back well.
    The cardiologist said if this continues they will schedule a catherization. We decided to wait and see (that the Lord is good).
    His breathing is almost 50% better than what it was. He was on the nitro.
    We are believing that God Divinely healed Brad. We know it...we have started teachings on Living & Thriving in the Last Days...w/deep studies. Taking steps into another area of ministry as well (area directors for the Voice of the Martyrs). Brad became weak when we started all of this, then when we were discussing and planning on fasting and praying. This happened. With his history of blood clots we knew we had to go into the hospital.
    Presently, he still is weak, tired, tightness of the chest (in the heart) and breathless.
    Believing for total restoration.
    Thank you so very much for your prayers. Ezekiel 36:26 "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."
    Keep us in your prayers in all areas of our lives...we are standing on a break through. I am thrilled to have him home and not in a heart ward.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]

Popular posts from this blog

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

7 FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES Out of desperation creativity is birthed. I hope to add on to this post through the years. Churches love to give to dad's on Father's Day; sometimes this can be redundant and or expensive. A few short years ago we stepped out of the Evangelistic & Pioneer work to take a small church that is just great and out of the box. So, of course budget is minimal and I am 'it' when it comes to holiday decor and gifting ideas & doing them. The 4 gifts that my family and I put together are as follows:                       POPCORN/CANDY/MOVIE  We placed microwave popcorn, candy bar and a special Father's Day poem inside a popcorn bag.  FRAMED ART FROM LOCAL ARTIST/MINISTER  (Rev. Paul Gray)  MADE THIS INTO A FRAME & ADDED A PEN.                                             MINI GIFTS WRAPPED IN A HANKIE Pocket knife, Voice of the Martyrs Pendant  & candy! Al

LET US TRUST THE PROCESS OF PRUNING

Did you ever read this verse in John 15:2 and think, "that's extreme, can't we just hold onto these extra branches that grew once and bore amazing, fruit?" I have definitely !   Then life happens! In that life, we make a decision to dig deeper in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Yet, as we do, we face obstacles (or that's what we called them) that challenged us to trust Jesus to do what He wills in our lives.  I believe this place is a milestone in the timeline of our lives. Will we continue to walk ever so close to the Lord, realizing as we do, He will prune us? Will we desire to be producers of His fruit and life flow through us? Many of us realize that this means more obstacles, cuts, bleeding, times of dormancy and simple hurt.  This is when the milestone comes; will we accept this pruning and be fruitful or just become branches that become brittle, and ragged?  A lot of questions to ponder, but I feel God wants to use each and everyone of His children in o

Thank You For Asking

(c)Daneille Gray Snowden 2022 Today, I was deeply touched in my heart when a dear friend asked how my husband was. I did not mention it first, out of the blue; she asked about something dear to my heart. This wasn't the first time as she has  asked about different matters in my life several times. May I tell you how that made me feel? It made me feel cared for, loved and set back how someone cares intensely about me and my life. How often do you personally experience such care and interest from others? And, as I ask myself this too; how often do we reach out and ask others how they are? When people as a whole reach out in such a way, we see the creation power of God as hearts are connected to one another and a strong foundation is beginning to be built for a lasting relationship.  I love it when I hear conversations in church  or in my home when I  listen to their questions of wanting to learn of others situations, experiences, needs and even joys. The questioner is totally focused