Author Daneille Snowden

My photo

When I was 7 years old I was born again! Five years later, the Lord filled me with His Holy Spirit and called me out to serve in full time service in the ministry. My heart is missions and a longing to love people into God's Kingdom.
I love to teach God's Word, pray with people and write. 
Soon, we are hoping our Jesus opens amazing doors to walk into mission endeavors.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WE HAVE A WORK TO BE DONE

Inspired by the Holy Spirit through His daughter Daneille Gray Snowden



Neh. 3:6 "The Old Gate Joiada son
of Paseah and Meshullam son
 of Besodeiah repaired.
They laid its beams and
 set up its doors, its bolts,
 and its bars."

I was recently reading in Nehemiah, God directed me to this passage and today; it has only impacted my spirit even more. We recall in ch. 1 that he is told about the disastrous state of his homeland, as it had been obliterated by their enemies. He prays and fasts for 4 months. Later the King gives him favor to go build the walls (ch.2). Then on down in ch. 2:11-15; he rides (in the night ALONE) on his horse/donkey (he called a beast) and surveys the walls as he prays to his God. The result: God uses him to get the walls up in 52 days! 
This caused me to think of the 'state' of the family; especially Church families. The stat.'s state that when a youth hits 18 about 80% leave the church (most develop their own religion-thus leaving God). It is time we cry, fast and pray over the families. I look at one's who have small children; they have an opportunity NOW; to Shepherd their hearts in the ways of God. As parents we must have diligence teaching them God's Word, teaching them to serve and give. Also, by practical application; teach them to pray through as well, to be faithful and really fall in love with Jesus.

We have a work to be done Brother's and Sister's. As it started with Nehemiah, so it starts with us!



A PROMISE:

Neh. 2:20 "I answered them, The God of heaven will prosper us; therefore we His servants will arise and build, but you have no portion or right or memorial in Jerusalem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]