Skip to main content

God's Word Not Violated

God's Word Not Violated
Or Not Transgressed
by Daneille Gray Snowden











Transgress: to violate a law, command, moral code, violate, etc.;

Psalm 89:34 "My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips."

We hear and see God's Word and even His Name being violated on a second by second basis in this world. Especially in our media; i.e. t.v. shows, news, music and social networks. 

The other night, I was in a separate room from my family as I heard a t.v. show that we frequently watch in the back ground. We had even seen this certain episode before; yet listening and not watching it caused my stomach to curdle and my spirit to grieve. It was going on and on about not just homosexuality, but certain acts of it almost in detail. [It was turned off too!]

Growing up not just in a godly home, but as well in a pastor's home my heart and mind has been filled with God's Word. Knowing what was right and wrong quickly became instinctual. Many of my fellow generation attended church, although the '70's did burst forth with the revival of humanism and a just 'gotta have it my way' revolution. 

Yet, many knew the rights and wrongs that our Loving Heavenly Father laid out for us all in His Word. Still, as time has ticked on; the boldness and fortitude of Christians has dwindled down to a trickle of saints who still hold to the truth of God's powerful instructions for His human creation. 

In that, God's Word rubs against what 'feels-good' to the flesh sometimes, thus 'man-kind' has done two things: 1.) A small minority has oozed out their agenda for how life should be lived and ran. 2.) The majority of folks (who are Christians) loosing the boldness and tenacity to live out as well as speak out (again-with love) the truth of how God has instructed us to live. 

What is sad is how  many sweet Christians have adopted the deadly philosophies of 
satan's agenda thus, being blinded to it. I have one's tell me that support abortion; that it is not fare if someone gets raped and has to have her rapist's child. I have many in the church either living with their lovers (co-habitation) and or say that times have changed and it's ok. One time in one of our churches we had; 1/8 of the church attending  actually were living this way. 

Quote from Barna:   "... in spite of our "Christian" self-descriptions, more than one-third of America's adults are essentially secular in belief and practice."  

Remembering the 10 Commandments, Beatitudes (Matt. 5), Book of Leviticus, as well as the Epistles; God has made it clear and simple on how our thought life, words, and  hearts should be. He has set out the reciprocation of what happens if we steal, lie, cheat, commit adultery and or fornication, etc. Yet, the battle for these to be adhered to especially now in the United States has been vehemently on-going. As I wrote in my last blog post I quickly mentioned the top two fought and argued political (and ethical) policy brought forth in our political arena is homosexual marriages and abortion. We must also add on to this: euthanasia (right-to-die) and a new one: Post Birth Abortion (after a child is born).  

I truly believe now .... TODAY is the time for those who serve God with all their hearts to pray for Holy Boldness, coupled with the pure and powerful Love of Christ to stand apart from these false teachings and speak out the truth! It's time for all of us to sincerely pray through, interceding for our country and loved one's who have been swept up to ungodly thought and life styles. As we do, God's Spirit will indeed fill us with a great boldness and sweet anointing to minister in this capacity. 

It's time we pray for a revival of repentance and turning back to what God intended for His People. Jesus is coming ever so soon, meanwhile time is running out. Laws will be changing that will try to quench God's laws, His teaching and plan for mankind. Those who are Christians will be facing persecution, as well as being made to comply to the opposite of what we believe in. More and more lobbyist are pushing for laws that will come against pastors preaching all of the Bible, plus fighting when and where we can pray, how we can discipline our children as well as what we are allowed to teach our children. It's out there now, and we all are so busy! Just busy living life, and the enemy is sneaking up behind and over-power our once upon a time Christ centered and founded country. 

I just want to challenge my brothers and sisters in Christ to truly seek God, dig in His Word and start having family devotions sharing with your kids the pertinence of a godly life. In addition, get really involved with your churches; help with out-reach ministries, invite friends, relatives, co-workers and neighbors to church. Really do this...and don't stop! 

One day, we all will stand before the Great Throne of God; we will be standing accountable for our lives and even for the souls that were placed in our lives. May our God say to us: "Well done thou good and faithful servant, thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." [Matt. 25:23] Too many are truly afraid of what their friends and peers will think, that fear is deadly! We must be so full of God's Love and boldness that we are not hindered to be what He truly CREATED us all to be!

Go forth, go preach the amazing GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST! Not just pastors but all who call themselves children of God! The reward is truly worth it! 

Also, be ready for persecution and the difficult days that are ahead for all those who serve Him. But, know it's so worth being in the fire --- for Jesus will be right at our sides (and they will see Jesus)! [I.E. story of 3 Hebrew Children in the fiery furnace - Dan. 3.]  Don't bend - but stay strong to all God has taught us on how we are His children are to live!

WE WILL NOT BOW DOWN! WE WILL LIVE FOR GOD!
Dan. 3:18 "But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image which you have set up!"



Comments

  1. Great word ! I think of the three Hebrews and what they have in common with us "We all have a choice as to where our lives will go".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]

Popular posts from this blog

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

7 FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES Out of desperation creativity is birthed. I hope to add on to this post through the years. Churches love to give to dad's on Father's Day; sometimes this can be redundant and or expensive. A few short years ago we stepped out of the Evangelistic & Pioneer work to take a small church that is just great and out of the box. So, of course budget is minimal and I am 'it' when it comes to holiday decor and gifting ideas & doing them. The 4 gifts that my family and I put together are as follows:                       POPCORN/CANDY/MOVIE  We placed microwave popcorn, candy bar and a special Father's Day poem inside a popcorn bag.  FRAMED ART FROM LOCAL ARTIST/MINISTER  (Rev. Paul Gray)  MADE THIS INTO A FRAME & ADDED A PEN.                                             MINI GIFTS WRAPPED IN A HANKIE Pocket knife, Voice of the Martyrs Pendant  & candy! Al

LET US TRUST THE PROCESS OF PRUNING

Did you ever read this verse in John 15:2 and think, "that's extreme, can't we just hold onto these extra branches that grew once and bore amazing, fruit?" I have definitely !   Then life happens! In that life, we make a decision to dig deeper in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Yet, as we do, we face obstacles (or that's what we called them) that challenged us to trust Jesus to do what He wills in our lives.  I believe this place is a milestone in the timeline of our lives. Will we continue to walk ever so close to the Lord, realizing as we do, He will prune us? Will we desire to be producers of His fruit and life flow through us? Many of us realize that this means more obstacles, cuts, bleeding, times of dormancy and simple hurt.  This is when the milestone comes; will we accept this pruning and be fruitful or just become branches that become brittle, and ragged?  A lot of questions to ponder, but I feel God wants to use each and everyone of His children in o

Thank You For Asking

(c)Daneille Gray Snowden 2022 Today, I was deeply touched in my heart when a dear friend asked how my husband was. I did not mention it first, out of the blue; she asked about something dear to my heart. This wasn't the first time as she has  asked about different matters in my life several times. May I tell you how that made me feel? It made me feel cared for, loved and set back how someone cares intensely about me and my life. How often do you personally experience such care and interest from others? And, as I ask myself this too; how often do we reach out and ask others how they are? When people as a whole reach out in such a way, we see the creation power of God as hearts are connected to one another and a strong foundation is beginning to be built for a lasting relationship.  I love it when I hear conversations in church  or in my home when I  listen to their questions of wanting to learn of others situations, experiences, needs and even joys. The questioner is totally focused