Skip to main content

TO A MOTHER.... 'What A Mother Emanates'


Copyright(c)2015 Daneille Gray Snowden
All Rights Reserved

I shared this at my dear friend's oldest daughter's baby shower. Sharing with her the ESSENCE of a Mother. 
 
                              What A Mother Emanates

Kristen’s Baby Shower June 2015

Verb: to flow out, issue, or proceed, as from a source or origin; come forth; originate.

to send forth

 

Philippians 2:17  (AMP)    Even if [my lifeblood] must be poured out as a libation on the sacrificial offering of your faith [to God], still I am glad [to do it] and [a]congratulate you all on [your share in] it.”

    16 “Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose.”

1)      Emanate God’s Word which is true life that bears fruit upon fruit in the life of your child. May God’s Word constantly flow out of your spirit in the things you do for your child, teach your child to do and speak life and hope into his/her spirit.

Psalms 62:8  “Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.”

    2)      Pour out, emanate your heart to God daily. There will times where the emotion of ‘overwhelming’ will arise. God our Father longs for His children to POUR –OUT their hearts to Him. Cry, meditate…on His Word and His Presence. This is where you will find the peace and strength needed to be all what God has purposed in your life.  “Seek the Lord with all your heart.” 

3)      To Be Able To Emanates God in your life; as the anointing oil/perfume jars of ‘old’ – we must be BROKEN. It’s uncomfortable, painful, humbling but ESSENTIAL. I.E. : ESSENTIAL OILS. These oils were made from trees, herbs, roots, fruits, flowers that had to be torn, crushed, bruised, boiled and steamed. All to be able to EMANATE a sweet and HEALING FRAGRANCE of healing to others. [I had given Kristen special Anointing Oil as a wedding gift.]

Five broken things in the Bible and the results achieved by them:

1) Broken pitchers (Judges 7:18,19) and the light shone out

2) A Broken Box (Mark 14:3) and the ointment was poured out

3) Broken Bread (Matt 14:10) and the hungry were fed

4) A Broken Body (I Cor 11:24) and the world was saved

5) A Broken will (Psa 51:17) and a life of fulfillment in Christ

 

4)      Then One Day…Emanate Means to ‘Send Forth’ – As a mother whose first love is Jesus; your heart will be to prepare your child to not just live out a Christian life; but touch other lives for the Kingdom of God.  This begins at a young age so your child will be able to minister to his friends and family to the love of Christ. One day as well Kristen in about 18 to 20 years; you will also be sending your Miracle forth to this world. May that be your goal not letting go or saying goodbye but; SENDING THEM FORTH…forward into the awesome path God has already ordained for them.

 


Judges 7:18,19

7:18 When I and all who are with me blow our trumpets, you also blow your trumpets all around the camp. Then say, ‘For the Lord and for Gideon!’” 19 Gideon took a hundred men to the edge of the camp at the beginning of the middle watch, just after they had changed the guards. They blew their trumpets and broke the jars they were carrying.

 

Mark 14:3

14:3 Now while Jesus was in Bethany at the house of Simon the leper, reclining at the table, a woman came with an alabaster jar of costly aromatic oil from pure nard. After breaking open the jar, she poured it on his head.

 

Matt. 14:14b Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves.”

I Cor 11:24 Description: https://labs.bible.org/api/NETBibleTagger/v2/images/loading.gif

11:24 and after he had given thanks he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

Psa 51:17 (NET)

51:17 The sacrifices God desires are a humble spirit – O God, a humble and repentant heart you will not reject.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

7 FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES Out of desperation creativity is birthed. I hope to add on to this post through the years. Churches love to give to dad's on Father's Day; sometimes this can be redundant and or expensive. A few short years ago we stepped out of the Evangelistic & Pioneer work to take a small church that is just great and out of the box. So, of course budget is minimal and I am 'it' when it comes to holiday decor and gifting ideas & doing them. The 4 gifts that my family and I put together are as follows:                       POPCORN/CANDY/MOVIE  We placed microwave popcorn, candy bar and a special Father's Day poem inside a popcorn bag.  FRAMED ART FROM LOCAL ARTIST/MINISTER  (Rev. Paul Gray)  MADE THIS INTO A FRAME & ADDED A PEN.                                             MINI GIFTS WRAPPED IN A HANKIE Pocket knife, Voice of the Martyrs Pendant  & candy! Al

LET US TRUST THE PROCESS OF PRUNING

Did you ever read this verse in John 15:2 and think, "that's extreme, can't we just hold onto these extra branches that grew once and bore amazing, fruit?" I have definitely !   Then life happens! In that life, we make a decision to dig deeper in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Yet, as we do, we face obstacles (or that's what we called them) that challenged us to trust Jesus to do what He wills in our lives.  I believe this place is a milestone in the timeline of our lives. Will we continue to walk ever so close to the Lord, realizing as we do, He will prune us? Will we desire to be producers of His fruit and life flow through us? Many of us realize that this means more obstacles, cuts, bleeding, times of dormancy and simple hurt.  This is when the milestone comes; will we accept this pruning and be fruitful or just become branches that become brittle, and ragged?  A lot of questions to ponder, but I feel God wants to use each and everyone of His children in o

Thank You For Asking

(c)Daneille Gray Snowden 2022 Today, I was deeply touched in my heart when a dear friend asked how my husband was. I did not mention it first, out of the blue; she asked about something dear to my heart. This wasn't the first time as she has  asked about different matters in my life several times. May I tell you how that made me feel? It made me feel cared for, loved and set back how someone cares intensely about me and my life. How often do you personally experience such care and interest from others? And, as I ask myself this too; how often do we reach out and ask others how they are? When people as a whole reach out in such a way, we see the creation power of God as hearts are connected to one another and a strong foundation is beginning to be built for a lasting relationship.  I love it when I hear conversations in church  or in my home when I  listen to their questions of wanting to learn of others situations, experiences, needs and even joys. The questioner is totally focused