Author Daneille Snowden

My photo

When I was 7 years old I was born again! Five years later, the Lord filled me with His Holy Spirit and called me out to serve in full time service in the ministry. My heart is missions and a longing to love people into God's Kingdom.
I love to teach God's Word, pray with people and write. 
Soon, we are hoping our Jesus opens amazing doors to walk into mission endeavors.

Monday, October 26, 2015

HOW DO YOU WALK?


copyright(c)2015 Daneille Gray Snowden
2015 

HOW DO YOU WALK?
A word by Daneille Gray Snowden



Did ya know how WE walk those who see and follow us will walk the same (basically).
When my adult son would be walking; from a distance he appeared as if his dad was there (instead it was him): i.e.- posture, swag and pace.

 As one who has surrendered their life to Christ; how do you (& I) walk? Those following us, do they see Jesus in the places we frequent? What we eat? Drink (stressed here), language that comes out of our mouths (where the heart speaks); our social, our work...and on?

 LIVE out your life:  so close to Jesus that others can also live out their lives fully, holy (yes holy) and prosper. When we look at our children, family & friends & see them living out their lives in completion to God's plan BECAUSE.... WE LIVED THIS LIFE STYLE OUT BEFORE THEM - it's worth it all!

----------------------------------------------

Galatians 5:7 "You were running [the race] well; who has interfered and prevented you from obeying the truth?"
v. 25  "If we [claim to] live by the [Holy] Spirit, we must also walk by the Spirit [with personal integrity, godly character, and moral courage—our conduct empowered by the Holy Spirit]."
GOD FAITHFULLY EQUIPS:
 Ezekiel 36:26  "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you, and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."

2 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]