Author Daneille Snowden

My photo

When I was 7 years old I was born again! Five years later, the Lord filled me with His Holy Spirit and called me out to serve in full time service in the ministry. My heart is missions and a longing to love people into God's Kingdom.
I love to teach God's Word, pray with people and write. 
Soon, we are hoping our Jesus opens amazing doors to walk into mission endeavors.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

GROWING TO BE LIKE JESUS

copyright(c) 2016 Daneille Gray Snowden
2016





Lovely sunset this evening with all the yellow, pink and even purple colors; it was all so serene. God knew I needed to embrace such beauty, He does that.

As I was sulking, He pointed me to His Majesty causing me to look up and thus: Praise Him.


Then, He said- "My child, I do care about your pains...but when your tears become more about the Lost Souls of Man...then; even you shall see how You have grown more to be like Me."


~Daneille Snowden


"I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and continual grief in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh." (Romans 9:1-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your heart here:







[PLEASE no spamers, I ask for respect to not leave your link to a site here. TY!]