Skip to main content

CHILD OF GOD YOU ARE AMAZING

 My nice back yard. Where I got my little scolding today. 😅

I was sitting outside on my back porch meditating on the Lord; thinking about our very near future life in Africa.
As I looked around my freshly mowed, large, green back yard; I stared and thought to myself (comparing this to where I will live) it looks like I am so rich; when truly I am very poor. 
INSTANTLY...I got a scolding from my Dear Heavenly Father!  

He said; "Don't you know who you are? I thought of you before you were made, I created you so uniquely in my hands, I never stop thinking of you and I have planned your life. 
I sent my Son so you could live a life of love, hope and victory and live with Me forever!
I have gifted you, filled you and I send others to pray for and love you. 
I have proven this over and over again in your life. 
So, are you poor?"


GOD SAID:

-YOU ARE RICH-
   -not poor 


2 Corinthians 8:9 "For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you by his poverty might become rich." 



-YOU ARE NOT ALONE-
  -I never leave you.

Deuteronomy 31:8  "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”


YOU ARE FILLED WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE & WISDOM; THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD. 
 -God's Spirit will teach you. We are to be filled with Spirit that has infinite knowledge.
Eph. 1:17  "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him,"

-YOU ARE POWERFUL-
  -IN our weakness HE IS STRONG! We are given authority and power to tread on serpents, pray for the sick and cast out demons. 

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you."
James 5:15  "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven."


-YOU ARE PEACEFULLY 'SETTLED' - 'STEADFAST' & 'UMOVABLE' -
 -He sets on a rock to stay. 
Jn. 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

Think about it dear reader; as someone who has surrendered their lives to Jesus; vowing to live for Him, we have so much!

Our God is a CREATING GOD - He will give us the ability to be creative
Even when we think we aren't creative; HE can pour that into our minds and do this!
Are you facing difficulty with income; pray this - God give me your CREATIVE thoughts coupled with an eternal amount of wisdom plus guided by Your Holy Spirit. 
SEE WHAT HAPPENS!


His Well of supply NEVER runs out! 
When we look through our FINITE HUMAN MINDS; fear ignites and paralyzes. GO TO THE WELL...see HIS HANDS DIPPING IN SUPPLYING EVERY THIRST (need or desire). 

Start praying in FAITH pronouncing the NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES.
 'JESUS'
 The Name where demons tremble and flee. At the Name of Jesus; mountains are moved. 


Do you have a need my friend? There will always be needs as long as we live. 
There shall also always be supply too. 
REST YOUR SOUL in this fact; 
YOU ARE THE CHILD OF GOD!

Sinach- I Know Who I Am











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES

7 FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR CHURCHES Out of desperation creativity is birthed. I hope to add on to this post through the years. Churches love to give to dad's on Father's Day; sometimes this can be redundant and or expensive. A few short years ago we stepped out of the Evangelistic & Pioneer work to take a small church that is just great and out of the box. So, of course budget is minimal and I am 'it' when it comes to holiday decor and gifting ideas & doing them. The 4 gifts that my family and I put together are as follows:                       POPCORN/CANDY/MOVIE  We placed microwave popcorn, candy bar and a special Father's Day poem inside a popcorn bag.  FRAMED ART FROM LOCAL ARTIST/MINISTER  (Rev. Paul Gray)  MADE THIS INTO A FRAME & ADDED A PEN.                                             MINI GIFTS WRAPPED IN A HANKIE Pocket knife, Voice of the Martyrs Pendant  & candy! Al

LET US TRUST THE PROCESS OF PRUNING

Did you ever read this verse in John 15:2 and think, "that's extreme, can't we just hold onto these extra branches that grew once and bore amazing, fruit?" I have definitely !   Then life happens! In that life, we make a decision to dig deeper in our relationship with Jesus Christ. Yet, as we do, we face obstacles (or that's what we called them) that challenged us to trust Jesus to do what He wills in our lives.  I believe this place is a milestone in the timeline of our lives. Will we continue to walk ever so close to the Lord, realizing as we do, He will prune us? Will we desire to be producers of His fruit and life flow through us? Many of us realize that this means more obstacles, cuts, bleeding, times of dormancy and simple hurt.  This is when the milestone comes; will we accept this pruning and be fruitful or just become branches that become brittle, and ragged?  A lot of questions to ponder, but I feel God wants to use each and everyone of His children in o

Thank You For Asking

(c)Daneille Gray Snowden 2022 Today, I was deeply touched in my heart when a dear friend asked how my husband was. I did not mention it first, out of the blue; she asked about something dear to my heart. This wasn't the first time as she has  asked about different matters in my life several times. May I tell you how that made me feel? It made me feel cared for, loved and set back how someone cares intensely about me and my life. How often do you personally experience such care and interest from others? And, as I ask myself this too; how often do we reach out and ask others how they are? When people as a whole reach out in such a way, we see the creation power of God as hearts are connected to one another and a strong foundation is beginning to be built for a lasting relationship.  I love it when I hear conversations in church  or in my home when I  listen to their questions of wanting to learn of others situations, experiences, needs and even joys. The questioner is totally focused