Author Daneille Snowden
Brad & Daneille Snowden Missionaries to Mozambique
- When I was 7 years old I was born again! Five years later, the Lord filled me with His Holy Spirit and called me out to serve in full time service in the ministry. My heart is missions and a longing to love people into God's Kingdom.I love to teach God's Word, pray with people and write.Soon, we are hoping our Jesus opens amazing doors to walk into mission endeavors.
Friday, June 19, 2015
Monday, June 8, 2015
Copyright(c)2015 Daneille Gray Snowden
All Rights Reserved
I shared this at my dear friend's oldest daughter's baby shower. Sharing with her the ESSENCE of a Mother.
Kristen’s Baby Shower June 2015
Philippians 2:17 (AMP) “ Even if [my lifeblood] must be poured out as a libation on the sacrificial offering of your faith [to God], still I am glad [to do it] and [a]congratulate you all on [your share in] it.”
16 “Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose.”
1) Emanate God’s Word which is true life that bears fruit upon fruit in the life of your child. May God’s Word constantly flow out of your spirit in the things you do for your child, teach your child to do and speak life and hope into his/her spirit.
Psalms 62:8 “Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.”
2) Pour out, emanate your heart to God daily. There will times where the emotion of ‘overwhelming’ will arise. God our Father longs for His children to POUR –OUT their hearts to Him. Cry, meditate…on His Word and His Presence. This is where you will find the peace and strength needed to be all what God has purposed in your life. “Seek the Lord with all your heart.”
3) To Be Able To Emanates God in your life; as the anointing oil/perfume jars of ‘old’ – we must be BROKEN. It’s uncomfortable, painful, humbling but ESSENTIAL. I.E. : ESSENTIAL OILS. These oils were made from trees, herbs, roots, fruits, flowers that had to be torn, crushed, bruised, boiled and steamed. All to be able to EMANATE a sweet and HEALING FRAGRANCE of healing to others. [I had given Kristen special Anointing Oil as a wedding gift.]
Five broken things in the Bible and the results achieved by them:
1) Broken pitchers (Judges 7:18,19) and the light shone out
2) A Broken Box (Mark 14:3) and the ointment was poured out
3) Broken Bread (Matt 14:10) and the hungry were fed
4) A Broken Body (I Cor 11:24) and the world was saved
5) A Broken will (Psa 51:17) and a life of fulfillment in Christ
4) Then One Day…Emanate Means to ‘Send Forth’ – As a mother whose first love is Jesus; your heart will be to prepare your child to not just live out a Christian life; but touch other lives for the Kingdom of God. This begins at a young age so your child will be able to minister to his friends and family to the love of Christ. One day as well Kristen in about 18 to 20 years; you will also be sending your Miracle forth to this world. May that be your goal not letting go or saying goodbye but; SENDING THEM FORTH…forward into the awesome path God has already ordained for them.
7:18 When I and all who are with me blow our trumpets, you also blow your trumpets all around the camp. Then say, ‘For the Lord and for Gideon!’” 19 Gideon took a hundred men to the edge of the camp at the beginning of the middle watch, just after they had changed the guards. They blew their trumpets and broke the jars they were carrying.
14:3 Now while Jesus was in Bethany at the house of Simon the leper, reclining at the table, a woman came with an alabaster jar of costly aromatic oil from pure nard. After breaking open the jar, she poured it on his head.
Matt. 14:14b “Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves.”
I Cor 11:24
11:24 and after he had given thanks he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”
Psa 51:17 (NET)
51:17 The sacrifices God desires are a humble spirit – O God, a humble and repentant heart you will not reject.
Posted by Brad & Daneille Snowden Missionaries to Mozambique at 10:41 AM